Cork fabric , or cork leather as it is sometimes called, is a high quality fabric produced from thin cork shavings obtained directly from the bark of the cork oak tree. Much of the production is hand crafted. The innovative characteristics of cork fabric are unique and original.
Cork fabric is available in a large assortment of natural textures, patterns, and designs and is produced with different backing materials dependent on final use.
- Soft to the touch and pleasant to view.
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically correct.
- Easily cleaned and long lasting.
- Durable as leather, versatile as fabric.
- Waterproof and stain resistant.
- Dust, dirt, and grease repellent.
- Hand bags, upholstery, re-upholstery, shoes & sandals, pillow cases and unlimited other uses.